Weightlifting Belts help stabilize and brace the spine and forces lifting with the legs rather than the back. A belt also reduces the stress when lifting heavy weights, powerlifting, deadlifting, bodybuilding, or other muscle related training.
Versatile weight lifting gear and gym equipment designed to support abdominal, lumbar, and lower back helping to avoid injury. The belt may help increase performance and easily supports a variety of muscular strength training and fitness activities. This belt is ideal for use during a variety of lifting exercises such as heavy lifting, squats, jerks, dead lifts, competition bench presses, olympic lifting, USA weightlifting, and farmer carries.
High quality construction made with lightweight nylon materials and innovative contoured design. The belt features heavy duty stitching, a Velcro closure strap, and a stainless steel roller buckle. A fully adjustable and easy to use belt that maximizes fit and comfort, and provides agility to perform weightlifting and other fitness and gym exercises with minimal adjustment disruptions.
Fit, Finish, and Sizing - Pant size is not always a good indication for sizing a Weightlifting belt. We recommend using a flexible tape to accurately determine Weightlifting Belt sizes. To determine the needed size simply measure the distance, in inches, starting at the belly button and measure the distance around your lower back. Select the length from an associated size. Available in Black and the follow sizes in inches: XS: 27-31.5, SM: 29-35.5, Med :31-39.25, Lrg: 37-43.25
Luxe Fitness & Outdoors Satisfaction Guarantee – We will do our best to achieve a 100% satisfaction. Please contact us if you're unhappy with a product, have an idea/suggestion on how to improve a product or want to leave a comment about your using experience. We at Luxe Fitness & Outdoors stand behind all of our products, value and appreciate your business, and are focused on providing the highest quality and best value for our customers. LUXEFitnessandOutdoors@gmail.com
It's about You
- Our belts are designed for Powerlifters, Weightlifters, Bodybuilders, and fans of heavy lifting.
What's in a belt
- Our belts are designed with a 6" wide lower back surface area and stainless-steel buckle ensuring a tight, secure fit that provides flexible, easy adjustments and a large amount of internal buildup of pressure.
When to wear a Luxe Belt
- Wearing a belt is a personal decision, but it shouldn't be taken too seriously. Belts can be worn on every lift, during warming ups, or left for the heaviest sets. A large number of the strongest deadlifters wear belts in training and competitions. A belt may provide some amount of lower back stress relieve, but the difference is more than compensated for by the additional weight you will lift via an internal pressure boost or even a psychological boost you get when you feel safer.
How our Belts measure up
- Establishing proper belt size is critical to ensure proper performance and function.
- To accurately measure the waist; use a flexible tape and, starting at the belly button, measure the distance around your lower back in inches.
- Our belts are 6 inches wide and come in the following sizes (inches):
• X-Small: 27-31.5
• Small: 29-35.5
• Medium: 31-39.25
• Large: 37-43.25
Weightlifting Belt with FREE Lifting Straps for Men & Women | 6" Wide Low Back Support for Bodybuilding Power Lifting Heavy Lifting & Weight Training | Durable Comfortable & Adjustable with Buckle - B06XGTMDRK